A banana berry smoothie with an interesting ingredient that makes for a creamier smoothie: avocado!
- ½ whole California Avocado, Peeled And Pitted
- 1-½ cup Low Calorie Orange Juice
- ½ whole Peeled Frozen Banana
- ¼ cups Frozen Blueberries (no Sugar Added)
- ¼ cups Frozen Strawberries (no Sugar Added)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 8 cubes Ice
Throw all ingredients into the blender, put the lid on and blend until all ingredients are smooth and combined well. Enjoy!
Recipe heavily adapted from Martha Stewart.