A sweet and tangy berry smoothie mixed with lime and blood orange juice and tequila.
- FOR THE SMOOTHIE:
- 16 ounces, weight Fresh Strawberries, Hulled And Sliced
- 3 ounces, weight Blackberries
- 1 whole Blood Orange, Juiced
- 2 whole Limes, Juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 3 ounces, weight Key Lime Yogurt
- ¼ cups Ice
- 2 Tablespoons Tequila
- FOR THE RIM:
- 1-½ Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lime Zest
- FOR THE GARNISH:
- 2 slices Lime, Thinly Sliced
1. Add all of the smoothie ingredients into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
2. Prepare your serving glasses. Mix sugar and lime zest in a shallow container. Run a lime wedge around the edge of the glasses. Press rims of glasses into the sugar mixture until it sticks evenly around the edge.
3.Carefully fill glasses with the smoothie. Add a slice of lime to the edge of each glass. Enjoy!