Booze, citrus, and berries. Oh my!
- 4 cups Red Wine, Such As Cabernet Sauvingnon
- 1 cup Blood Orange Juice Or Regular Orange Juice
- ½ cups Brandy Or Blackberry Brandy
- 18 ounces, fluid Cranberry Juice
- 18 ounces, fluid Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Club Soda
- 3 whole Blood Oranges, Sliced
- ½ pints Blueberries
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1 whole Apple, Sliced
In a large pitcher, combine red wine, orange juice, brandy, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, club soda, blood oranges, blueberries, blackberries, and apple slices.
Pour into Mason jars or glasses.
For an even better sangria, let it sit for a few hours to overnight in the refrigerator.