Yay! It’s time for another protein shake recipe! This banana protein shake makes it into our breakfast rotation probably every other day. It’s super delicious, and is full of banana protein-y goodness.
- ¾ cups Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 whole Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 whole Banana (I Recommend Frozen)
- ⅛ teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 4 whole Ice Cubes, Or More If Banana Isn’t Frozen
Place all the ingredients into a blender, in the order listed. Depending on your blender’s settings, first start on the chop mode to chop up the ice and frozen banana, followed by pureeing the mixture to
create a smooth, even consistency.
In order to get your preferred consistency, you can also start by not adding any ice, following the other
steps above. Once all other ingredients are mixed together, slowly add the ice, mix and then taste. Continue to add more ice cubes until the desired consistency is reached. If too thick, you can add some more almond milk, little by little.