Four different Champagne cocktails to celebrate any occasion!
- ¾ ounces, fluid Chambord (or More As Desired)
- 1 bottle (750 ML Size) Champagne, Chilled
- 1 dash Orange Juice
- ¾ ounces, fluid Cointreau
- 1 dash Cranberry Juice
- ¾ teaspoons Sugar
- 8 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Lemon Peel, Optional For Garnish
Raspberry Royale: Pour the Chambord into a Champagne flute and top it off with Champagne.
Mimosa: Fill champagne flute 3/4 of the way full with Champagne and top with orange juice!
Poinsettia: Pour the Cointreau into a Champagne flute. Fill the glass (about ¾ of the way) with Champagne and top with cranberry juice!
Classic Champagne Cocktail: Place the sugar into the bottom of a Champagne flute and top with about 8 shakes of angostura bitters. Top with Champagne and garnish with a lemon peel!